PlayStation Plus Card US
$10.49 – $62.99
This card only works for PlayStation Network accounts in UNITED STATES.
Estimated Delivery: Instant thru Email
***The product is not refundable.***
Subscribe PlayStation Plus with PlayStation Plus Card US, and team up with your friends. Explore your favourite online multiple games over the PlayStation Network (PSN). You can enjoy the following benefits:
- Connect and compete with millions of PSN Plus members by downloading the latest multiplayer maps and missions
- Enjoy FREE PS4 games every month
- Access exclusive Playstation Store sales and discounts
- Back up your game saves and save your console’s hard disk space by uploading save data to the 10GB online storage
- Access exclusive demos and trials
- Save time with auto game patch download from rest mode
Q: Does this card have a region lock?
A: This card only works for PSN accounts in UNITED STATES. You cannot refund this product once this has been dispatched. Please ensure you have selected the correct region.
Q: Why should I purchase from here?
A: Our delivery is quick and reliable. You will receive your codes instantly after you complete your order. You do not even need to leave your room.
Q: How will I receive the code?
A: You can retrieve your code in “My Codes” under “My Account” after you receive the purchase confirmation email from us.
Q: How do I redeem the code?
A: You can follow the instructions here.
- Log into your PSN account.
- Select the PlayStation Store icon on the PS4 system home screen.
- On PlayStation Store, select ‘Redeem Codes’ at the bottom of the menu.
- Enter the code from the PlayStation Plus Card US.
- Once the code has been entered correctly, select ‘Continue’ on the dialog box.
- Select ‘Confirm’ to accept the Terms of Service.
- Select ‘Continue’ to complete code redemption.
Q: Do you have any other questions?
A: Please feel free to send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions. We will send you a response promptly.
Proud owner of a PS4 Pro and a XBox One. I have been a gamer since I got my Super NES during my high school years. I now enjoy my time writing about games and looking after my three daughters.