1. Availability and Pricing
We sell numerous gift cards and PlayStation Plus cards in digital format (here referred to as “Gift Cards”) for purchase through our various services.
All Goods are subject to availability and we reserve the right to limit or reject any or all orders and to discontinue gift cards without notice, even if you have already placed an order.
Prices are subject to change without notice and you will be charged the price set forth on the website at the time you place your order.
2. Vendor Terms and Liability
The Gift Cards that you purchase through our collective services are issued and activated by participating third-party retailers and vendors. The purchase of each Gift Card is governed by certain terms and conditions established by the issuing vendor in addition to these Terms:
- Vendors may set expiration dates for such Gift Cards, in addition to other restrictions and requirements depending on the applicable law of your jurisdiction and the promotional nature of certain Gift Cards.
- It is important that you review and familiarise yourself with all applicable Vendor terms and conditions prior to purchasing any Gift Card. If you have questions regarding the applicable Vendor terms, please contact the issuing Vendor.
- As issuers of the Gift Cards, Vendors (and not wizQ Interactive Limited) are fully responsible for all aspects of their Gift Card programs.
- Vendors are also responsible for any and all liabilities and costs (“Liabilities”) suffered by you or any other customer caused, directly or indirectly, by such Vendors or their products or services.
- While wizQ Interactive Limited strives to work with reputable Vendors, wizQ Interactive Limited has no liability for the sale of products or services to you by a Vendor through the use of any Gift Card or for any Vendor’s failure to honour a Gift Card,
- and you will need to look solely to such Vendor for any remedy in connection with the foregoing.
- You waive and release wizQ Interactive Limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of a Vendor in connection with a Gift Card it provides.
- Further, neither wizQ Interactive Limited nor any Vendor is responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards.
3. Payment Options
wizQ Interactive Limited accepts various forms of payment including: Credit Card, Debit Card, and PayPal.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the purchase price of Gift Cards will be billed in full at the time wizQ Interactive Limited provides the Gift Card to you.
- By submitting your order, you acknowledge that you are authorised to use the designated Card or other payment method and you authorise us to charge your purchase order to that Card or other payment method.
- When you provide your payment information, you authorise us (or a third party payment processor) to process and store your payment and related information.
- In the event that the Card or other payment method you designate cannot be verified, is invalid or is not otherwise acceptable, we may be suspend or cancel your order automatically.
- Card processing fees may apply even if the Card has expired or changed by the time wizQ Interactive Limited submits the charges.
- You are responsible for resolving any problem we encounter in order to proceed with your order.
The amount paid for any purchasable Gift Card on the Services does not include sales, value added or use taxes, which may be charged to you separately by the applicable Vendor at the time you purchase products or services from the Vendor using the Gift Card.
5. Gift Card Delivery
After purchasing a Gift Card, you must receive the Gift Card from the PSN Cards web site. If your new Gift Card has not been listed within one hour, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. Cancellations; No Returns
All purchases made through the Services are final.
Purchased Gift Cards are non-returnable and non-refundable, provided, however, that if a Gift Card does not function, we may, in our sole discretion, either refund you the Gift Card purchase amount or replace the defective Gift Card with an alternative Gift Card or with products or services of equal value for the same Gift Card Vendor.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and to eliminate errors on the Services; however, we do not represent or warrant that any description, Gift Card or Vendor or pricing information provided on our Services is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
In the event of an error, whether on our Services, in an order confirmation, in processing a Gift Card purchase or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged.
- wizQ Interactive Limited is not responsible for any liabilities, damages and costs arising from or related to (i) your loss or the theft of any Gift Cards; and (ii) any act or omission of a Gift Card Vendor in connection with Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards are ONLY allowed to be used on their respective marketplaces, gift cards cannot be used as tender ex: Loans, mortgages, physical goods, etc. We do not allow purchases of our gift cards for anything besides their intended use.
Last Updated: June 11, 2019